Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm Alive I Promise





So I am a neglectful blog owner. I'm sorry (to the three people who might read this) I'm going to try to do better!

Not much as happened since my last post. I'm officially working for the enemy now, a big dog craft store. I pretty much hate it but I need the money so I'll just have to put up with it until I get a "real" job as I like to call it. I sold my first and most popular set of stitch markers Friday.

Debpolley is now the lucky owner of Naughty Things:
This also happens to be the first order I've had in about two months. I'm hoping that sales pick up for everyone on Etsy. It's pretty slow for a lot of people there. I have been working on a few new things for Autumn Fibers I have a new line of cotton yarns here are a few pictures of what I've done so far:

This is "Pumpkin" it was supposed to be a gold color but ended up being well...a pumpkin color.


This is Amanda's Bright Turquoise. It is my favorite of all the cotton I've got so far. I do have one more but I have yet to photograph it. It's a nice cotton candy combo of light purple and a light sky blue. I have two more skeins to dye, that will probably be my project tomorrow.

Autumn Fibers was also featured on Craftgawker here very exciting. I am also offering small knitted items in my shop now like facial scrubbies and coffee cup sleeves. I'm working on a line of beaded bracelets but haven't been able to master the art of knitting with embroidery floss yet.

Well I'm off to do some knitting while the baby sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment