Friday, February 5, 2010

Feature Friday - Number 2



Feature Friday part deux! Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner I figured I'd join in with all the hype (even though I'm not a fan of the holiday) and promote some potential gifts that are a bit out of the box.

I'm growing my hair out and anyone who has done this knows how much a pain bangs can be. That is why I adore this headband by blacksatinshoes!


it's just so cute! I love big unusual hair accessories.

If had a my way I'd have my three giant dogs (lab, great dane, and weimaraner) and they would be my furry little children. If you have been able to fulfill this dream and want to give your furry buddy a Valentine then 3DogsAndAChick has the perfect gift for you (and your 4 legged babies)!


These are peanut butter flavored dog treats which are, of course all natural and dog safe. Don't the look good enough to eat yourself?!

Ever sit at home and watch discovery all day or perhaps you're obsessed with Shark Week? This watercolor painting is for you!

These are angler fish (the mean fish that chases Nemo's dad and Dorry in Finding Nemo). They use the light at the end of their antenna to attract fish so they can eat them. Which is why this painting is so cute/funny/odd all at the same time! I also love that esan01 was able to use such eye popping color in this watercolor painting. Love it!

Lastly, I have something for all coffee lovers that also want to help lessen their impact with all the disposable coffee cups:

SuperChickenStudios makes these handy dandy coffee sleeves so you don't have to use those cardboard ones at the coffee shop. This isn't the only pattern in SuperChickenStudios' shop so check it out if this one isn't exactly your style!

No comments:

Post a Comment