Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Etsy-ing About

So the past few days I've been glued to Etsy trying to make my shop better and become more active in the community. So far I think I'm doing well, but I also think I'm annoying Brett. He told me that I was "glued" to my computer. I know I haven't been as exciting the past few days but I really want this Etsy thing to work out so I'm working hard at it. So, I just tell him "I'm at work right now" and that seems to help a little bit. I have a bunch of new merchandise in my shop! I started carrying stitch markers and I have received a lot of good feed back about them (thanks to the Etsy community members)! Networking wise, I have finally set up a Twitter account (@AutumnFibers). As lame as this may sound, I'm excited to put some twitter apps on my iPod. Haha

As for life in Georgia, I still haven't heard from Health Qwest yet. They told me that they'd get back to everyone by Monday, when I called (again) today they still hadn't decided. I guess I'll just have to wait for them to call me and offer me my first real job! I think after getting my bills paid up I'm going to make a huge yarn purchase so I can dye a new line of yarns. I'm hoping I can some how make them southern themed or maybe super mushy since Bretters and I moved in together!

I think Brett and Billy are planning a trip to Savannah this weekend. I'm not really sure how that's going to work out considering Brett and I still have no jobs, but I guess it doesn't cost money to par-ooze around the beach! Perhaps I can find some inspiration for my new yarn line!

No comments:

Post a Comment