Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Finally, pictures of the knitted gifts!

I knitted a few gifts (3) for my two sisters and my ma. I wanted to make something for my dad as well as my grandmother but I started in late October and didn't have time to complete all of them. So, without further ado....


This the "Spring Beret" that I made for my little sister. I knew as soon as I finished it that I needed to knit one for myself. I wore it around work for a day to test it out. The link is for the pattern on Ravelry, I couldn't get the web link to work properly.


This is the "Super-Fast, Ultra-Cozy Scarf" that I made for my baby sister. It's a very pretty periwinkle color (Lamb's Pride). Very fast knit, made most of it in my class.


This is the Chunky Beanie that I knitted for my mother. It's baby alpaca yarn and so very soft. Easy pattern too!

Now I'm working on the 10 in 2010 so far I'm working on The Boneyard Shawl.

So far it's a great pattern, something you can knit in front of the tv or in class! Westknits has a lot of very cute patterns! Lots of hats and shawls.

No comments:

Post a Comment